Autumn is on its way. The trees are starting to change the color of their…
Train with a cross-country skiing pro
After a technical fine-tuning by the Nordic Teacher, you will soon be flying on the most beautiful trails in Klosters. As a specialised cross-country skiing hotel, we offer this new service free of charge to our guests from 22 December 2022 to 17 March 2023.
Improve your strength and technique, learn new things and discover the whole variety of our cross-country skiing network. No matter if you are a professional or a beginner. Book your cross-country lesson directly at our reception and get tips from the local pro.
- You are located directly on the cross-country ski trail.
- There is a lockable ski room available.
- Free laundry service for sportswear is available (without ironing service).
- Fast waxing is available at the reception.
- Up to 20% reduction on cross-country ski rental equipment (at selected shops).
- Staff can provide expert information on trails, rentals and cross-country schools.
- Free overnight waxing service at selected cross-country ski shops.
- Nordic Teacher – enjoy a 1-hour cross-country lesson free of charge.
Offer overview Nordic Teacher Klosters:
- Technique: Classic and Skating
- Level: Advanced and beginners
- When: Fridays
- Duration: Classic: 11.00 – 11.55 h / Skating: 10.00 – 10.55 h
- Meeting point: Snowgarden Klosters
- Price: free of charge for cross-country skiing hotel guests
- Group size: max. 6 persons (Skating) / max. 6 persons (Classic)
- Equipment: own or rented cross-country skiing equipment, drinking bag, appropriate clothing, sunglasses
- Note: take the Davos Klosters Premium Card with you.
Let the Nordic Teacher guide you into the world of cross-country skiing. We will be happy to inform you about the offer and book the cross-country skiing experience for you.