For your protection and well-being.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept as stipulated by the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We kindly ask you to refrain from your stay if you have experienced symptoms of a respiratory illness in the last few days. Please contact us if you experience any symptoms of respiratory illness during or after your stay.
- We continuously adapt our protective measures to changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are instructed on an ongoing basis.
- We clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work materials (e.g. door traps, elevator and light switches) professionally and in intensified cycles. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks.
- We would like to point out that certification is mandatory throughout the hotel. Therefore it is necessary that you can show your 3G certificate at check in. You will receive this certificate if you have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered.
Please pay attention to the following recommendations as well as the posted information.
- Keep the distance rule of 1.5 m to other guests, groups of guests and employees. This also applies to toilets, checkrooms, showers and rest rooms.
- Floor markings/barriers are installed in critical areas. Separators are provided where clearance cannot be maintained.
- If possible, do not use the elevator with other groups of guests or ensure the appropriate distance is maintained.
- In the entrance areas of closed rooms (library, lounges, spa, etc.), keep to the maximum number of people allowed and follow the instructions of our staff. Adhere to the distance rules here as well.
- Wash/disinfect your hands regularly. If possible, do not touch any foreign objects or disinfect your hands afterwards.
- Have your consumption written down in your room or pay by card – if possible contactless.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.