For your safety and well-being
Protecting the health of our guests and employees is our top priority. As a result, we have developed precautionary measures in accordance with the stipulations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
Do not visit if, over the past few days, you have experienced symptoms indicative of a respiratory illness. Please let us know if you experience such symptoms during or after your stay.
- The restrictions mean that we may need to offer a reduced service, with limited numbers of people permitted in certain areas.
- We are adapting the safety measures to the changing requirements and recommendations on a continuous basis, with our employees receiving ongoing briefings.
- We clean and sanitise frequently used surfaces, objects and working materials (e.g. door handles, lift buttons and light switches) appropriately at highly regular intervals. In addition, our employees wear face coverings.
Please follow the recommendations below.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests, groups of guests and employees, including in toilets, changing rooms, showers and relaxation rooms.
- Floor markings/barriers have been set up in critical areas. Partitions have been erected where it is not possible to socially distance.
- If possible, do not use the lift with groups of other guests, or ensure that you are adhering to social distancing.
- When entering closed rooms (library, lounges, spa etc.), ensure that the maximum permitted number of people is not exceeded, and follow our employees’ instructions. Ensure that you practise social distancing in these rooms, too.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly. Touch as few objects as possible, or sanitise your hands afterwards.
- In our bar and restaurants, food and drink may only be consumed when sitting down. Our employees will show you to your seat; please practise social distancing. No more than four people may share a table (does not apply to parents and children).
- Charge food and drink to your room or pay by card, using contactless where possible.
- You must wear a face covering in publicly accessible indoor spaces, particularly within the hotel. You can remove your face covering as soon as you have sat down at your table. You must also wear a face covering in the spa area. We provide disposable masks for your use.
- All our hotel services, such as our spa, massage and beauty services, and our Vereina Stübli are for use by hotel guests ONLY.
- Non-residents may not use our hotel’s facilities and/or services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation; we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.